Yeastar MyPBX U300 Kerala IP PBX Phone System
The Yeastar MyPBX U300 Kerala IP PBX Phone System packs a full load of important telephony features into a solid appliance. The Yeastar MyPBX U300 Kerala PBX features include an automated attendant, caller ID, do not disturb, music on hold, speed dialing and upgradable voicemail. Advanced features include dial by name, mobile extensions and one-touch recording. Bring add-ons to the phone system such as a call recording, billing system and a hotel module.
The Yeastar MyPBX U300 Kerala IP PBX Phone System users can enjoy 50 simultaneous calls and these are supported by the Yeastar MyPBX U300 Kerala phone system. It features a single PRI T1 port, plug 2 FXS ports. The Yeastar IP PBX phone system can also be deployed as a gateway between analog phone systems. Attach the IP PBX to phones from manufacturers such as Aastra, Grandstream, Cisco, Polycom, Snom and Yealink.
The Yeastar MyPBX U300 IP PBX is unique in MyPBX family. With fixed telephony interfaces, Yeastar U300 provides higher density trunking for offices using E1 PRI signaling. MyPBX is a powerful all-in-one system that provides enterprise-grade functionalities and features to SMBs. On purchasing the unit, you will have all the features at hand deprived of extra cost. You can manage your phone system from any web browser using an instinctive and user-friendly Web interface. It’s easy to set up the system, add users, and configure the settings.
Yeastar MyPBX U300 IP PBX Phone System Features:
- One embedded E1/T1/PRI port
- Two fixed FXS ports
- Audio in/out interfaces
- 1 U half-width
- Support 300 users and 50 simultaneous calls
- Basic call handling features
- Advanced IP-PBX features
- No licensing fees for full capacity
- Plug and play set-up
- Configuration templates for IP phone batch editing
- Embedded system with low power consumption
- Green and environmental protective
- Support Phone Provisioning IP phones from Cisco, Yealink, Polycom, Panasonic, snom, Aastra, Tiptel, and more
- Compatible with Asterisk, Elastix server, Trixbox, FreePBX, 3CX, and more
- Certified with ITSP around the globe