Cisco SPA508G IP Phone Kerala
The Cisco SPA508G IP Phone Kerala is an 8-line Phone confirmed for broad interoperability with leading producers of VoIP equipment, the Cisco SPA508G handles workplace integration the way you do; fast, competitively, and with feature-rich services.
Traditional and forward thinking at the same time, the Cisco SPA508G IP Phone Kerala utilizes VoIP’s benefit without compromising its core businesses functionality. The SPA508G IP Phone Kerala allows easy station moves, shared line appearances, output improving features when used with Cisco Unified Communications.
The Cisco SPA508G IP Phone Kerala knows that you’re too busy to worry about security or updates so its encryption protocols unobtrusively take care of in-service software upgrades and highly safe remote provisioning. Service providers will thank you for this too as it saves them the time and cost of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
The Cisco SPA508G Kerala IP Phone supports LDAPv3 Business Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Company Directory and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server based applications and Cisco XML API support for advanced applications is also available. The Cisco SPA508G Kerala Phone supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco’s proprietary SPCP, a derivative of Cisco’s SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 Kerala platform.
Cisco SPA508G IP Phone Features:
- 8-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- 729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web-based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi-Res LCD Display
- 5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High-quality audio handset
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter